1. Promotion to new classes will be made in March.
2. Frequent tests will be given and reports are prepared periodically. These are usually issued in September, January and April.
3. Report cards are not presented till all fees are paid in full.
4. Promotions are indicated in the Final report in April and students are promoted to their new classes in April each year.
5. Students absenting themselves frequently during the year or missing the Final Examination are liable to lose their promotion.
6. Students who are overage for their class and fail to get promoted will be asked to leave school.
7. Students who fail twice consecutively in the same class will have to leave school. They will not be taken back under any circumstances.