The management understands its social responsibility and extends various scholarship schemes, so that the children from every strata of society can realize their dream of studying in this prestigious institution. The various scholarly schemes are:
- Merit Scholarship – Scoring 90% and above in the previous school : No tuition fee
- National Achievers: 50 % concession in tuition fee
- Wards of Defence personnel: 50 % concession in tuition fee
- Girl Child – 20% waiver in admission fee and 50% waiver in tuition fee of second girl child
- Wards of economically weaker section of the society (Income less than 1, 00, 000 per annum): Concession in tuition fee.
National Level Scholarship Examinations are informed, trained and conducted in school campus to groom students at par with the competitive era.
Wisdom Test – every year the school conducts a common aptitude test through
which 40 bright students are selected for admission. This test is conducted in the
month of March normally and the selected students are given various scholarship
offers like Admission Fee waiver, Tuition Fee waiver and Conveyance Fee waiver.
The idea is all about appreciating the bright students and making their contribution
count for the family.