Don Bosco High School has been established to make children self-dependent and well aware of their surrounding. Every day our teachers and staff strive to help students aged between 3+ to 16, from all backgrounds, cultures and educational levels to learn, thrive and grow. The entire gamut of activities in DBHS reflects its objective of nurturing young children and making them responsible adults who can make a positive contribution to the world.
Don Bosco High School is a CBSE affiliated 10+2, co-educational school conducting classes from KG1 to Class 12 with Science and Commerce stream. It is an ISO 9001:2015 certified school with over 25 years of excellence and expertise.
Creating Global Citizens
- Sprawling 2 acres of campus providing excellent connectivity to all prominent areas of city.
- 25 years of rich heritage and teaching experience. One of the oldest educational institutions of city.
- CBSE Curriculum – KG to Class 12.
- Qualified teachers and facilities supervised by experienced house staff.
- Medical facilities in separate infirmaries for boys and girls.
Why Choose Don Bosco?
- You will be able to make choices that have a direct impact on the things you learn and the life you lead at boarding school.
- Great teachers who love to teach.
- You will make friends for life.
- Increased maturity, greater self- sufficiency and superior preparation for college.
- A well-equipped library.
- A wide range of sporting activities under professional supervisors.
- Fine arts figure prominently in every child’s education.
- Children are actively encouraged to participate in dramatics and music competitions to show case their talents.
- Supporting peers and caring staff to mentor you.
- Creating global citizens.
- Developing maturity and a holistic preparation for future.
- Literary and community activities through clubs and co-scholastic activities.
- Excellent academic results and well placed alumni network.
- We also emphasize on grooming of our students in to ladies and gentlemen, soft skills, table manners and etiquettes.
- A proper orientation programme for new students and parents to help them adapt to Don Bosco’s environment.
- Excellent extra- curricular sporting facilities.
- Huge active alumni network BOSA – Bosco Old Student Association.